News from the Superintendent's Office
Foreman Public Schools will be in constant contact with the Arkansas Department of Health and the Arkansas Department of Education during this time of concern for the safety of our students.
Information from the Arkansas Department of Education can be accessed here for your convenience. This site will be updated by the ADE as new information is provided.
From the U.S. Department of Education: COVID-19 Information and Resources for Schools
Please refer to the guidelines below from the Arkansas Department of Health on how you can help prevent the spread of disease:
Basic Guidelines From the CDC
Keep in mind the vast majority of Arkansans are not at risk of death with this virus. Those most at risk include the elderly and those with pre-existing medical conditions. Please be thoughtful and follow these basic guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash; and
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.